|No current dates at this time. Please call 800-278-0200 to be placed on the waiting list.|
DOWNLOAD AGENDA IN PDF FORMAT
This focused and lively workshop will guide you through the 20-hour live course for the NMLS Pre-Licensing exam requirement. Our experts have developed the ultimate three-day course in which topics are covered from origination to closing and the compliance requirements for the entire process. At the end of the course you will be given the tools to:
- Understand how to qualify borrowers for a mortgage loan.
- Explain general information about the mortgage industry.
- Recognize the timing and content of required federal and state disclosures.
- Understand federal laws and their requirements, as applicable to mortgage lending.
- Pass the Federal Component of the SAFE Act licensing exam
- And Much More!
The course includes comprehensive reference materials handouts and worksheets.
Indecomm - Mortgage U's 20 Hour SAFE Comprehensive Mortgage Loan Originator #4128 students will receive password protected access to web-based practice test. This practice test consists of over 40 questions to help you prepare for the format and environment of on line compliance testing.
In addition to the practice, you will receive a study outline paired with the course manual to target your studying.
$349.00 (includes $30.00 NMLS Fee)