Created with both beginners and those with experience in mind, this course is part of a series of self-guided online courses that will specify the requirements necessary to originate, process and underwrite a compliant VA home loan. Our content development experts have created the ultimate comprehensive online mortgage banking course experience.
The objective of this course is to provide a detailed analysis of the VA appraisal requirements. The course covers the following objectives:
- Identify VA minimum property requirements
- Specify the components of the Lender Appraisal Processing Program (LAPP)
- List the responsibilities for the Staff Appraisal Reviewer (SAR)
- Know the acceptable property types
- Understand the rules for the Notice of Value (NOV)
Indecomm-Mortgage U offers other VA eLearning modules that compliment this training. Refer to www.mortgage-u.com for the complete list.